Security Integration Architect
In this key role, you will be the primary pre-contract technical interface with our Technology Partners. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Act as primary technical contact for Technology partners to understand their use case, technical environment and drive integration and joint technology solutions:
- Use case and requirements definition
- Ensure integration points and data flows are supported
- Develop software prototypes as needed
- Perform programming for API development
- Document technical solution for ongoing support and lifecycle management
- Support certification and validation of ReversingLabs products with Technology Partner platforms
- Set up and document capability of ReversingLabs products.
- Develop tools and methodologies for integration and development
- Act as interface to ReversingLabs product management and engineering teams with respect to Technology Partner requirements.
- 5 + years experience working as a Field Sales Engineer or Consulting Systems Engineer with Cyber Security vendor
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written. Good Presentation skills
- Strong organizational and good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work cross- functionally in a very effective manner to get desired results
- Customer oriented – demonstrated successful track record of working closely with and winning new customers
- Strong technical background and knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – both legacy technology and following new trends
- 5 plus years’ experience in the following programming skills: Python, C, C++, Java
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance