ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation as we enter into planning execution for 2020.
Our products and services are used worldwide by our loyal customer base (scoring a consistent NPS of +40), in addition to our Partner ecosystem using our technologies to deliver value in many leading security vendor services and offerings. Our user base is diverse in terms of usage patterns and needs, and with that comes the need for our organization to deliver agile, well-planned and timely executed projects.
We are looking for the right candidate to fill two available positions for Product Owners within our Croatian R&D office. The positions offer a career path to Senior PO and Product Management roles for the right candidates. The roles would be suited for experienced Product Owners looking to step into the cyber security product world, or for qualified and proactive Associate-level Product Owners looking to make their first big mark in the product world.
Since business needs can come to engineering in many guises, the Product Owner (PO) will handle the day-to-day of delivery execution, working as part of the Product Management (PM) organization. The PO is also expected to work primarily with development and QA teams, but also with PM and technical writers to ensure effective communication.
The PO role provides an opportunity for a well-organized and proactive individual to work in a fast-paced, cutting-edge security company as a way to gain experience or - for the right candidates - to establish a career in the field.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 1-5 years
- BSc in BIS/ BIT, MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Scrum Certification
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Github
- Experience with wireframing
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Leading Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project; creating product requirements
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of tasks prepared in advance to work on
- Planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Defining the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure the work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Leading the creation of product release plans and setting expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments that impact successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Researching and analyzing the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Following our competitors and the industry
- Keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Personal improvement through attending leading conferences and seminars in the field