ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2019.
As a part of our Quality Assurance team, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to and work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in developing our products.
Together we will improve the quality of our products and services by applying our technical skills in assessing product problems, and brainstorm solutions to ensure the delivered products are meeting both functional and technical requirements.
- Work closely with experienced developers and QA engineers on Enterprise focused applications and APIs in an Agile based process
- Develop and execute manual, exploratory, performance and automated tests in order to ensure product quality
- Estimate, plan, document Test Cases (TestRail), and coordinate testing activities
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system (Jira)
- Program automated tests wherever possible to improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Test in virtual (VirtualBox) and cloud based environments
- Proficient developing, documenting and executing test cases
- Experience in REST API testing
- Experience in Python (preferred) or other OO programming language
- Working experience with Linux OS
- Ability to understand the big picture and work on cross product assignments
- Outstanding problem-solving, debugging, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and have a “can-do” attitude
- Proficiency with SQA concepts and methods
- Strong English language communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with Python programming language, Selenium framework, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2) and other Cloud platforms
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Opportunities for education and personal growth
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more