ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2019.
ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our Sample Analysis team. You will be part of an effort to analyze all samples ingested into our system in order to provide data for downstream processing and sample classification. Your daily challenges will revolve around designing systems to manage and process files collected from various sources using several analysis tools, on the scale of millions of data points per day.
The team you will be working with develops and runs our sample analysis array based on microservices architecture using Python 2.7/3.6, RabbitMQ running on Docker, as well as physical Linux/Windows-based machines. We analyze 6 million files per day using 5 different analysis tools, the YARA engine, and static/dynamic analysis sandboxes.
You will research, design and extend our system to support various analysis tools in order to gather information required for sample classification. You will work on improving our system by enhancing the quality and scale of the existing system, as well as by integrating new technologies into the processing pipeline. Most importantly, we are developing an intelligent system capable of autonomous load-balancing between analysis tools to ensure we meet ReversingLabs' ever-increasing need for data.
In our work, we use Jenkins to build and deploy containers, and Graylog, Influx and Clickhouse DBs for logging and data analysis. We also employ a CI/CD development cycle, follow established coding practices, and perform mandatory code reviews.
The key aspects of our work are scalability and resilience of the solution we provide; both in volume and in the quality of data we gather and present to our customers.
Install, configure, maintain, monitor, and tune systems, including Windows infrastructure and cybersecurity systems, to ensure the optimum level of performance, reliability and security.
You will be involved in addressing the challenges of the architecture of distributed systems, micro-services, processing, logging, storage and reach of large amounts of data, scalability, optimization, and development of in-house technology. Your main tasks will include planning, system configuration, implementation, monitoring and maintenance, while closely collaborating with the development team, as well as other teams within ReversingLabs. You will be using Python, Powershell, Linux, Windows and a number of open source tools to deliver the service.
- Experience in working with GNU/Linux-based OS
- Experience with managing Windows Virtual Machine instances
- Experience with Python, Bash or similar scripting languages
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Docker, Xen, VMware
- Experience with SQL databases like PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, etc.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- A detail-oriented personality with strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Automated Software Deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with Powershell
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a related field
- 3+ years of professional programming experience and/or DevOps experience
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Personal improvement through attending leading conferences and seminars in the field