Reporting to the VP, Americas, the Account Executive is responsible for aggressively building a net new pipeline and upselling RL solutions into key prospects and clients in the West Region.
- Laser-like focus on exceeding territory bookings goals to continue our explosive growth.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers in information security and technology departments within Fortune 500.
- Technical demonstration ability and experience selling into Security Operations Centers.
- The position will require regular travel, as well as the ability to represent our company at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Extensive contacts in the information security field
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30%
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
- 5+ years successful experience in security software industry
- Competitive salary and commission
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
No agency submittals will be considered.