ReversingLabs is seeking a highly motivated individual to help expand is sales engineering team within North America. We are looking for a self-starter with solid technical skills who will provide technical assistance to the direct and inside sales teams. Hands on experience in performing file and/or malware analysis as an ability to effectively execute and manage technical activities supporting the sales process are critical to this position.
- Assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer oni ssues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Presenting the entire ReversingLabs of products from a technical perspective.
- Managing trials/POCs with multiple clients.
- Completing RFPs and security questionnaires and other technical documentation as needed during the sales process.
- Maintaining relationships with technical staff in information security departments across a variety of industries.
- Focused, detail oriented and able to document activities in Salesforce.com.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with ReversingLabs will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. ReversingLabs reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the capability to present technical information and build rapport with a variety of audiences, including line technicians to C-Level Executives.
- IT security experience with understanding of file and threat analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced geographically dispersed organization.
- Network communication troubleshooting experience with strong TCP/IP skills, familiarity with Email, proxy, network sensor and endpoints.
- Experienced in troubleshooting solutions deployed in enterprise networks.
- Experience with Virtual Machine Environments.
- Experience with SIEM and/or Threat Intelligence platforms.
- Experience completing RFPs and customer security questionnaires to enable deal closure.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to manage information using SalesForce.com.
- Capable of managing multiple high priority tasks to successful completion.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 15%.
- Hands-on experience in providing information security services such as assessments, penetration tests and reversing engineering of fiels.
- Hands-on experience in social engineering testing and analysis.
- Experience creating and managing YARA rule sets.
- Hands-on experience in incident response and computer forensics.
- Experience as a presenter on information security topics at conferences and events.
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or the equivalent preferred
- 3 years of sales engineering in the information security field
- Competitive salary and commission
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance